Grow with Sturgis Bank
Our commitment to community extends to our team. We invest in helping our customers - and our employees - lead better, happier, and healthier lives. As a member of our team, you’ll join a group of people who focus on delighting customers with personalized service, professional excellence, and high ethical standards.
Become part of a financial institution that does what’s right - every day - to ensure our customers get the financial services they need.
Sturgis Bank provides benefit packages that help team members and their families have the flexibility and protections they need for a healthy work/life balance.
Full-Time Employee Benefits
You can personalize your benefits plan to align with your life using our ‘cafeteria-style’ format.
- Time for Living
- Personal and Sick Pay - to take care of yourself and loved ones
- Vacation and Holiday Pay - to create memories
- Saving for Life’s Milestones
- Bank Sponsored 401K Plan with Match
- Caring for Yourself and Your Family
- Health Insurance - Health Savings Account with Employer contributions
- Flexible Health Spending Accounts (FSA & LPFSA) - to cover out-of-pocket expenses
- Dependent Care Reimbursement Account - for day care
- Dental Insurance (Elective) - for bright smiles
- Vision Insurance (Elective) - for 20/20 vision
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP) - for help with life’s challenges
- Preparing for the Unexpected
- Group Life Insurance & Accidental Death and Dismemberment - for financial support if the unthinkable happens
- Short Term and Long Term Disability - to provide for you and your family
- AFLAC (elective) - Supplemental benefits to protect you & your family members in the event of a serious illness, accident and/or expenses health insurance does not cover
Part-Time Employee Benefits
Part-time team members will receive:
- Vacation Pay
- Holiday Pay
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- AFLAC (elective)
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applications because they have inquired about, discussed , or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do no otherwise have access to information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.