Adventure Is Calling (And So Are the Rewards)
With summertime rolling in, travelers are hitting the road (or sky) to make the most of the sunny season with a much-needed vacation. But are they truly making the most of their trip?
With our Travel Rewards+ Card, you can earn Points for doing the things you love---booking that dreamy hotel with the ocean view, filling up your gas tank to fuel your road trip, or scoring front-row seats to see your favorite sports team in action. Regardless of your plans, make travel more rewarding with unlimited 4x Points on travel expenses and other popular categories.
How can you earn points? These qualifying purchases earn you points with our Travel Rewards+ Card:
- Earn 1.5 Points for every $1 in eligible net purchases charged to your account during each billing cycle
- Earn 2.5 additional Points for every $1 in net purchases during each billing cycle from merchants classified in qualifying travel (such as purchases made directly from airlines, hotels, car rental companies, taxicabs, limousines, passenger trains and cruise line companies), gas station, electric vehicle charging station, entertainment, and recreation category codes
What do your points get you? Redeem them for:
- Travel – air travel, hotel stays, rental cars and more
- Cash Back – 2,500 points for $25 cash back
- Merchandise – music, movies, books, electronics
- Brand name gift cards – over 125 brands of retailers and restaurants
Plus, you can receive a $250.00 bonus if you spend $2,000.00 on eligible net purchases within the first 120 days of opening your account.
While this is just a quick look at the benefits of opening a Travel Rewards+ Card, you can view all the details and apply here.
*Elan Financial Services provides zero fraud liability for unauthorized transactions. Cardholder must notify Elan Financial Services promptly of any unauthorized use. Certain conditions and limitations may apply.
The creditor and issuer of these cards is Elan Financial Services, pursuant to separate licenses from Visa U.S.A. Inc., and Mastercard International Incorporated. Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.